NDIS registered Independent Living Options (ILO) service provider in Australia
Independent Living Options (ILO) - support that gives you the control to choose the home you live in and set up supports in a way that works for your needs.
ILO is a new way where the NDIS can fund flexible, existing and bespoke home and living support packages for people with low to moderate disability support needs. NDIS ILO provides the chance to live in your own home and supported by a range of paid and unpaid support, engaging family and friends. In NDIS the ILO enables you to explore and design different housing and support options for how, where and who you want to live with. Moreover with ILO you will able to discover and decide the way you want to live beyond the accommodation and even arrangement for whole of life planning.
The following describes a diversity of living provisions under the Individual Living Options/ILO heading.
- Living with a supporting family or individual in their home.
- Support worker lives with a person needing support and receives free or discounted rent and provides support.
- Sharing with a friend who provides support.
- Two or more NDIS participants live together and share supports, living how they want.
- Living Together, Sharing NDIS Participants with Co-resident – as above, but a Co-resident lives in the house to provide additional support.
- Families who live with and provide support, but get additional assistance to make the arrangement sustainable.
- A person who lives nearby and assists to build connections into the community.
- Volunteers supporting a person with a disability to live more independently.
Tag (Description) : Individualised Living Options | NDIS | Best Registered NDIS Plan Manager in Australia | Registered NDIS Mental Health Support Helpline in Australia | Registered NDIS Independent Support Worker in Australia | NDIS Disabled People Support Providers in Australia | NDIS Individualised Living Options (ILO)