The NDIS is designed in such a way to give you freedom, choice, and control over a plan. It relates with choice regarding the plan managers no matter how far you are in an NDIS plan; you can switch your plan managers whenever you like.
1) Our friendly team which is available 24/7 throughout day and night, 365 days we are online to help you out whenever you need support.
2) The moment you join my care plan manager, we will immediately contact your current plan manager to arrange transition and ensure that there are no disruptions to the payments of your supports. Our team members are always ready to keep out of any problem or changes in the service agreement.
3) After the transitions, we will let your service providers know where to send invoices regarding their services provided. It reduces any service disruption and ensures continuity of plan management services for you.
4) If any issues arise with the provision of plan management services, you can make a complaint about the quality or safety of NDIS supports and services provided to the NDIS Commission.
5) For complaints relating to plan management providers operating in Western Australia, complaints to the Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HADSCO).