NDIS Plan Management Jobs
A plan management provider manages different activities and tasks to ensure proper financial administration of the NDIS plan. The job is to handle several responsibilities, Mainly the Service Establishment Responsibilities and the Ongoing Service responsibilities.
The service related responsibilities are:
- A plan management provider has to discuss your goals, support and has to provide information regarding respective responsibilities to ensure whether supports obtained aligned with the NDIS plan or not.
- Confirm the sufficient funds available in the NDIS plan for planning support
- Have to agree on the method of receiving invoices or how will reimbursement of services are exchanged
- Obtain preferences regarding visibility over provider invoices sent to a plan manager
- Walkthrough a plan manager’s process for receiving and managing invoices
- Outline responsibilities as well as the plan management provider for ongoing monitoring and management of plan budget
- Provide information about established dispute resolution processes
ONGOING SERVICES ARE AS FOLLOWS :
- Managing and monitoring your budget per applicable service agreements for the duration of the NDIS plan.
- Disbursing funds to providers for delivered services promptly and Managing the NDIS claims
- Ensuring that whether the funds spent, following the plan and in line with the expected NDIS plan Maintaining records for you and producing regular at least monthly statements showing the financial status of your plan
- Provide information showing the financial status of your plan. it may include electronically generated statements and access to online dashboards
- Provide an end date for processing invoices
- Provide a statement when you choose to switch plan management providers at plan review. it may include electronically generated statements and access to online dashboards.
- Providing access to a wide range of service providers, including non-registered providers, while ensuring compliance with the price limits contained within the NDIS Price Guide – as required.
- Plan management provider has to serve several tasks like payment of assistance, provide information for the support delivered, explain their schedule of fees, monitor NDIS plan funding, and pay for supports. The prominent role of the plan manager is to manage and exquisite the fund approved by the Agency for supports in a participant’s plan. The manager’s role includes paying for the supports identified in your plan. He is required to issue monthly financial statements for the participant and much more.